December 4, 2013
Looking back and looking forward…
It’s the end of the year once again and all of us at Uni K Wax are very proud to continue to lead and stay at the forefront of the waxing industry. When we opened our first center in 1993, we brought to the body waxing industry the unique concept of a professional waxing only center. The innovation only started there, since then we have provided many firsts. We were the first to provide an all natural elastic wax, applied at body temperature. We were the pioneers in the techniques that reduce ingrown hairs, redness, and makes waxing seamlessly ouchless. We put together a one of a kind comprehensive menu of services for both men and woman. From the beginning and through today we strive to be true to our core principles of providing an all-natural, safe and affordable waxing experience. After all, those are precisely what sets us apart and attracts our customers.
Staying on top requires forward thinking and a relentless desire to be the best. CEO and Founder of Uni K Wax, Noemi Grupenmager: “It is not in my nature to stand still. I always like to look forward and find ways to make our Centers and the waxing experiences they provide even better than they already are. That’s not an easy task as we have set the bar very high.” During the past year, Uni K Wax has been featured in multiple media outlets for the many “firsts” Uni K Wax keeps bringing to the industry.
Most of our “firsts” this year were geared specifically to improving our customer experience and to providing programs to make waxing even more affordable.
– We introduced the Unik TeenClub! A program specially designed to cater to teens waxing needs. The UniK TeenClub offers special pricing for selected services we have identified as the most commonly requested by teens and provides a reward program that allows them to save even more. Read more
– We added a new technique to give extra comfort to our already “ouchless” waxing process. Three new products were added as part of an additional complimentary service procedure provided before and after select waxing treatments. The new technique is highly beneficial, especially for those with particularly sensitive skin or those who are prone to ingrown hairs.
– We made our series not only available online but redeemable at any center and nationwide.
– We improved our online experience so that our customers can easily shop and book online as well as receive relevant information on services, pricing, hours of operations, promotions, etc.
– We ran a Facebook contest that had thousands of entries and great positive customer feedback.
In addition to these, a record number of new Centers opened and you can expect a lot more Centers to be opening this year as well. Noemi Grupenmager is very optimistic about the future growth of Uni K Wax. “2014 will be another great year. We will continue to see more and more Centers opening up throughout the United States and even more innovations. I am very grateful and appreciative for our customers’ loyalty, for the work and dedication of our waxers, our employees and all our franchisees, all of which make it possible to place Uni K Wax at the forefront of the Waxing Industry”.
Our Holiday gift for you is one free underarms service to be redeemed in January 2014 when you spend $45 or more on services and products during one single visit this December. Our gift cards or gift certificates make a great Holiday Gift and are available at any Center as well as online or via Facebook. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!
As we reach the end of 2013 and start 2014, all of us at Uni K Wax are very proud to keep true to our commitments of providing all-natural, safe, and affordable waxing for both women and men. From everyone at Uni K Wax Centers, we thank you for your loyalty and wish you a very happy Holiday Season and healthy New Year !