September 19, 2011
Knowledge is POWER
As the summer season comes to a close and we all jump back into the routine of school and work, we hope you can learn something new from us: the benefits of our waxing services and body collection products. This month, we feature the answers to your most frequently asked questions.
1. Why is Uni K Wax so unique?
Everything about Uni K is unique. We have thought of everything possible to raise the standards of hair removal waxing for men and women, so you have the best service ever.
- Our Centers are beautiful, clean, bright, and modern. To find a location near you, visit www.unikwax.com.
- Our elastic wax combined with our Uni K method allow for multiple and large areas of the body to be waxed at the same time.
- Our all-natural wax is made from pine resin, beeswax and aloe vera. Our all-natural wax is applied warm and feels like a soothing moisturizer on the skin.
- Our pre-depilatory products are applied to remove all bacteria from the skin, for a safe waxing procedure. Our post-depilatory products are calming and leave your skin beautiful and glowing.
- Our on-site lab is where our lab assistants ensure proper procedures of disinfecting, cleanliness and fresh wax preparation are followed. Your very own waxing warmer is delivered straight from the lab to your treatment room and prepared just for your service.
- Our waxers are graduates of Uni K University, where they receive a thorough training in our Uni K Wax method.
- Our rewards program is the best way for you to start earning points. Save and/or redeem them when you need them. Visit us at www.unikwax.com for more information.
- Our Uni K Wax Body Collection is made from all-natural ingredients will keep your skin looking and feeling healthy every day. Available in Center or online at www.unikwax.com.
2. What type of wax do you use?
Our elastic, all-natural wax took us several years to develop. It is our very own unique formula, manufactured in our plant for Uni K Wax Centers’ use. You will not find it anywhere else. Applied at body temperature, it has an amazing ability to remove your unwanted hair from the root painlessly, due to it’s elasticity, without discomfort and without using strips.
3. Is my skin going to get red?
Our wax is made for sensitive skin and from all-natural ingredients. It’s applied at a warm temperature, so it won’t cause irritation to the skin. People with fair skin may experience slight redness that lasts for a few minutes due to the fact that pores are opened after being waxed.
4. What’s the difference between a full bikini and a Brazilian bikini?
Our Full Bikini waxing service is the removal of all hair, down there. Our Brazilian leaves a small strip of hair. Both services allow for the choice to wax the “front only” or the “front and back.” The “back” is the equivalent to our buttocks strip waxing service.
5. What’s the difference between a series and a waxing package?
One of the smartest ways to save is by purchasing a waxing series in advance. Buy six of the same service and receive one service for free. Or get 10 of the same service and receive two for free. Our packages are designed around some of our most popular services and offer generous price savings. Unlike our waxing series, our packages are intended for a single purchase.
6. Why do you use only one spatula?
Uni K Wax Centers are proud to go an extra mile for our customers. Unlike other waxing places (where one waxing warmer sits in a room all day and is used on every customer), your own personal waxing warmer is prepared for you with just enough wax for your service. This is your wax, so we only need one spatula. And no one shares waxing warmers at Uni K Wax Centers.
7. Do you recycle your wax?
At Uni K Wax Centers, once your service is complete, your waxer will return your waxing warmer back to the lab and the lab assistant will discard of all trash including used wax, spatulas, and gloves. Each waxing warmer is then thoroughly cleaned with medical-grade cleaning agents in between each service for each customer.
Have other questions? Email us, because we believe an educated customer is a satisfied one.