Your patience and understanding of our policies is greatly appreciated.
As a courtesy we ask our customers that cancellations be called in five hours prior to a scheduled appointment.
Due to the high volume of scheduled appointments/walk-ins, we cannot hold your appointment if you are late; however, if you call ahead to advise you are running late, we will try to accommodate you.
If you require any change or additional services, these must be requested with the receptionist prior to check-in.
- Only the customer and waxer are allowed in the waxing room while services are being performed (customers ages 15 years and younger may be accompanied by a parent or guardian).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Let your waxer know if you are under the use of Accutane, AHA, Renova, Retin-A. or corticosteroids such as hydro-cortisone, predisone, Kenalog, and Elocon.
- If you need to use our restroom, we ask that you do this prior to being called in for your service.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the waxing rooms.
- Our Centers are non-smoking facilities.
- Product purchases are non-refundable.
- We do not accept checks.
- Gratuities are not included in our prices.