July 1, 2014
This July, we are the celebrating the one year anniversary of Uni K’s exclusive TeenClub! To thank all our loyal customers and celebrate the success, we are offering a very special promotion just for this month…. The more you share, the more you earn!
EVERY CUSTOMER, Uni K Rewards Member or TeenClub Member, can participate and EARN SPECIAL REWARDS POINTS and even A FREE YEAR OF WAXING!
Here’s how it works:
1. REWARDS & AWARDS FOR REFERRING NEW TEENCLUB MEMBERS
YOU GET DOUBLE POINTS, 10,000 ($10) for each referral of a new TeenClub Member*. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make – the more you refer the more points you can accumulate. And if you refer 21 or more new Teen Club members, not only you get those 210,000 ($210) or more Rewards points but you automatically EARN A FREE YEAR OF WAXING* as well!
If no one reaches the 21 referrals, we will still be giving away A FREE YEAR OF WAXING* to the customer that accumulates the most amount of referrals of new members to the TeenClub during the month*.
To make your task easier, here are some of the reasons you can mention when you are encouraging a teen to join the Uni K TeenClub:
- Membership is free for teens 17 years old and younger (it only requires a parent written consent)
- TeenClub offers select services menu with special pricing
- Free enrollment to the TeenClub Rewards program which entitles you to earn points and participate in special offers.
- Your teen friend will get 10% off his/her first visit
- Most importantly, we know that when teens come to our centers, they experience the Uni K Wax treatment by our qualified waxers, specially trained to wax sensitive skin. Uni K Wax is the only wax that is all natural, elastic and applied at body temperature, to gently remove hair ouchlessly, in Centers that have achieved the highest standards of hygiene in the industry.
You can download, print or email our TeenClub Referral Card now, to start sharing, or simply let them know to make sure they write your name on the intake form during their first visit.
And if you want to get even more points, then get active with us on social media for daily points!
2. DAILY REWARDS POINTS FOR POSTING IN FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
EARN 1,000 POINTS ($1) FOR EACH DAILY FACEBOOK POST*about Uni K Wax and you can add up to 31,000 points in total ($31) by the end of the month. To find more detailed instructions on how to enter into this promotion go to http://www.unikwax.com/sweepstakes/
Additionally, you can also EARN 1,000 POINTS ($1) FOR EACH DAILY TWEET* about Uni K Wax and again, you can add up another 31,000 points in total ($31) as well. #happy1st-teenclub
Combine your daily Facebook posts and tweets and you can rack up a total of 62,000 points equal to $62 towards waxing! Add to that your referrals and well… you can do the math…
So, don’t waste any time and start referring new teen customers, post on Facebook and tweet right now! Literally, THE MORE YOU SHARE THE MORE YOU EARN! Take advantage of this unique promotion during July, as we all celebrate the TeenClub’s first birthday and more to come!
*For more details about this promotion please go to http://www.unikwax.com/sweepstakes/
June 1, 2014
This month, it’s all about the men! As Father’s Day quickly approaches, Uni K is excited to dedicate the month of June to men. What does that mean? Starting on June 1st, all male Uni K Rewards Members receive 15% off all services, Sunday through Wednesday from Center Opening until 5pm*. At Uni K Wax, unlike the scene in “The 40 Year Old Virgin” waxing should be an enjoyable and comfortable experience. At Uni K Wax, our all-natural elastic wax, is applied at body temperature and rests on the skin to allow the pores to open and when the wax is removed the follicle is gently pulled from the pore with minimal discomfort. In fact Uni K Wax is usually called the “ouchless” wax.
Also, you know you are in good hands, as Uni K Wax was the first waxing Center to offer full services for both Men and Women. All of our professional waxing staff have attended an extensive course at the Uni K Wax University where they are taught how to wax in the shortest amount of time, with our beneficial elastic wax and focus on customers comfort during the waxing experience.
Men – With the summer season right around the corner, it is essential to look the best in your new swim trunks! Waxing will eliminate the daily shaving routine and can provide longer lasting hair removal, up to three to six weeks. Why spend your morning attempting to shave your back when you could be spending your time on the beach? Waxing is the untold male grooming secret, with long term benefits. Did you know, for example, that men could save up to 50% of the money they would spend on shaving, over a 12 month period, just by changing to waxing as a hair removal option! Now is the time to step into one of our many Uni K Wax locations and see what makes our all we do, so unique.
Women - June is the month to show your man the true benefits of waxing, trust us, you’ll be happy you did! Waxing with Uni K’s Wax has many benefits, for example, our wax is a hygienic method of hair removal and it nourishes the skin while gently removing the hair, leaving the skin smooth and silky. By waxing, hair grows back thinner, slower and more sparse. In fact, 94 million men over the age of 15 in the United States remove their body/facial hair regularly. Of those millions, 77% (ages 18-35) “MANscape” their shoulders, backs, chests and bikini areas.
So take advantage of our promotion this month, which ends on June 22 and see the difference a little MANscaping can do to enrich your life.
Also, if you’re looking for a unique gift for a special man in your life, consider purchasing a gift card at any location, or you can purchase a gift certificate on online!
The Uni K wax team wishes all of you a Happy Father’s Day and happy MANscaping!
* 15% off all services for him is valid for new and existing Uni K Wax Rewards customers from June 1 to 22, 2014, Sunday through to Wednesday from Center Opening until 5pm. Offer only valid for men. Promotion will not be honored during blackout dates (dates National: June 23 to 30). Service must have commenced during the promotional time period, if the customer arrived on time and the delay in commencing the service is caused by Uni K Wax Center, the promotion will be honored when the customer has the service that day. Must present valid Photo ID. Offer not valid for TeenClub customers. TeenClub members are restricted to services offered on the TeenClub menu unless authorized for additional services. Offer does not include tax or gratuities. Does not apply to series, packages, gift cards or gift certificates. Cannot be combined with other offers, packages or series. No cash value. Uni K Wax Centers are independently owned and operated.
May 1, 2014
Mother’s Day has once again arrived and we would all agree that “Mom Deserves the Best!” In honor of Mother’s Day, we are offering to our Uni K Rewards Members $5 off any service of $25 during May, on Mondays and Tuesdays from Center opening through 11am and between 2pm and 5pm. Every Mom enjoys the smooth skin benefit of our all natural wax and this month we want to make her feel unique and beautiful.
Gift cards for her can be purchased at any Center. In addition, we offer gift certificates online and on Facebook. You will find multiple designs to choose from and this month, we have one specially designed for Mother’s Day! (Yep, the cute one with the pink heart shown on the ad above!)
You pick the dollar amount you want to give, the design, who it’s from and who it’s for, put in a unique message, and you are done! What could be easier? Best of all, you can print it on the spot, email it right away, or schedule a specific day in the future for it to be delivered by email. So go online now or visit our Facebook page and buy a gift certificate for your mom to be sent on May 11th!! Get her a gift she deserves!
The Uni K Wax team wishes all of you a Happy Mother’s Day!
Uni K Wax and Noemi Grupenmager, its founder, in the press…
“In 1993, Noemi Grupenmager envisioned a specialized hair removal center that offered waxing for both men and women, which would raise industry and marketplace standards. Noemi imagined something new — a center solely dedicated to waxing, with a welcoming atmosphere that offered clean, quick and professional services at affordable prices.
She founded Uni K Wax in 1993, making her mark as a pioneer in the category and the first to open such a center. She opened her first location in Miami Beach, FL using her own proprietary elastic wax, made of natural beeswax, essential oils and a special pine tree resin, which took three years of in-depth laboratory research to create.
Uni K Wax Centers are an established concept with a recognized name and appeal and growing customer base. Today, Uni K Wax Centers are located throughout New York, Florida and California with plans to develop over 100 franchises and affiliates across the country by the end of 2015.”
Read the complete article in the Huffington Post at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/laura-dunn/women-in-business-qa-with_b_5007586.html
April 1, 2014
Happy Birthday to us! This year we celebrate the 21st year of the birth of Uni K Wax and it greatest invention, the “Brazilian” bikini wax!
It was 1993 when Noemi Grupenmager created the first “waxing only center” in South Beach. As she recently explained in the The Huffington Post, “I set out to reinvent the industry and began with the concept of a waxing-only center. There were three main things that I wanted to incorporate into the center: an all natural wax (made especially for sensitive skin), fast waxing service at an affordable price. In order to make this business possible, I needed to create a system of speedy waxing because at that time, there was typically only one wax done a day in a salon. I wanted the new waxing center to be able to service at least four waxing services per hour per waxer.”
Up until that time, when men and women wanted to have hair removed, they would go to a salon or spa that catered to many different types of services. You might have gotten your nails done at the same place you got waxed. Perhaps you even got a massage or facial where you received your waxing treatment. None of these options were particularly hygienic and most importantly, the technicians that did the waxing were not always specifically trained in waxing techniques. Uni K Wax changed all of that.
The innovation didn’t stop there; Noemi also introduced a new waxing style – the now famous “Brazilian Bikini Waxing”. As she continues in The Huffington Post, “In the 80′s, Brazilian bathing suits were very popular and I realized that you needed a special waxing style to be able to wear the Brazilian bathing suits. I created the Brazilian Bikini Style of Waxing, which in some shape or form is now available from every waxer around the world. I also coined the word “waxer” rather than aesthetician, which everyone uses now. I also created the Brazilian Bikini Style wax with buttocks strip as well as the Full Bikini, which removes all hair down there.”
Today, 21 years later, Uni K Wax has grown into a renowned brand with over 30 franchisees around the United States. We are especially proud of the adoption of the Brazilian bikini wax by the entire waxing industry! Women and men have widely embraced this waxing modality. Even Celebrities, TV shows, and magazines… In 2000 during an episode of the popular TV show, “Sex in the City”, Carrie Bradshaw found a new swagger in her step after waxing it all off. In 2003 Victoria Beckham announced that Brazilian waxes should be compulsory at age 15. A few years later Eva Longoria told Cosmopolitan that “every woman should try a Brazilian wax once.” Jennifer Aniston and Rihanna were also revealed as a fan of the Brazilian wax. In 2013 The Brazilian Wax made its debut on The View when host Sherri Shepherd got waxed on national TV.
As a token of our appreciation for your loyalty and to celebrate our 21st birthday with you, we are offering a 21% discount on the Full Brazilian Bikini front and back for both men and women as well as a 21% discount on any panty line service for teens! This offer is valid for BOTH Uni K Rewards Members and TeenClub Members from Monday through Friday during the month of April from Center opening until 11 am and then again from 2 pm through 5 pm.
We hope to see you all this month!
Here are some quick stats on the “Brazilian” and why women prefer it.
– 62.8 % of Glamour readers wax their bikini lines regularly.
– 25% of Playboy centerfolds remove their hair completely.
– 12% of men prefer a full on Brazilian.
– 32% of men prefer a small shape.
Why Women Prefer Brazilian
– Easier to clean and manage.
– To make sure hair is not showing through their swim suits.
– It is the general preference.
– Shaving can cause ingrown hairs.
– OB-GYN Dr. Lisa Masterson, “Hygienically, you’re going to decrease your risk of STDs and decrease risk of body odor that a lot of women are worried about.”
March 1, 2014
It’s always easy for us to sing our own praises, but it is even better when it comes from a well known beauty editor for Glamour Magazine! “I go to the Uni K Wax center chain and find they’re geniuses at giving you excellent, consistent results at a great price ( …) They use a green proprietary natural wax that contains pine sap, bees wax, and Aloe Vera, and each client gets their very own freshly sterilized container that is emptied afterward. (no worries about double dipping!)” says Andrea Pomerantz Lustig in her book How to Look Expensive.
That is absolutely right! Our procedures are unlike any other waxing facility, setting the standard in the industry for the highest of hygiene and waxing procedures. Each Uni K Wax Center has its own on-site lab, which plays a very special role in the delivery of our exceptional waxing services. In that lab our proprietary wax is prepared for each individual customer. Our labs are maintained by our dedicated lab assistants who continually prepare wax throughout the day and maintain the lab conditions in the highest standards of sanitation. No other business has an on-site trained lab assistant.
- Once you check in and you are brought to your waxing room, your professional waxer will go to the lab to retrieve your personalized wax warmer that is freshly prepared just for you.
- The waxer takes the wax warmer filled with Uni K Wax’s all-natural elastic wax which is at body temperature into your waxing room. It is filled with only enough wax for your service.
- During the service, the waxer applies the wax to your body, removes the wax and discards it in the trash bin in the room.
- Once your service is complete, your waxer will return your waxing warmer back to the lab and the lab assistant will discard (if there is any) unused wax and properly dispose of waxing spatulas, gloves and applicators. The lab assistant will then thoroughly clean the warmer externally with Zestazol, widely known as one of the best depilatory wax cleansing product on the market, and as a final stage, sanitized the inside of the warmer with hospital grade 91% alcohol disinfectant. Only then is the warmer ready for the next customer.
This type of attention to detail allows for Uni K Wax Centers to offer a service that is consistently the best. Hygiene is one of our top priorities and we do everything to ensure it.
Spring is here and so is Spring break! Let your skin glow and feel silky smooth with Uni K Wax. This month’s promotion is for all Reward Members who will receive 15% off on all services and products, valid in March, on Mondays and Tuesdays from opening to 5pm!
To prepare for the upcoming season, our founder, Noemi Grupenmager, shares a few need-to-know spring waxing tips.
- Exfoliation is very important up until one to two days before and after a wax.
- Daily moisturizing is necessary to keep your skin soft in between waxes.
- If you are sensitive during your menstrual cycle, you may like to wax just prior or just after.
- Alcohol tightens pores, so it’s not a good idea to consume alcohol before getting waxed.
- Using sun protection is recommended when exposing your skin to the sun and is especially important during the first 24 hours post-waxing in order to avoid redness.
- Let your waxer know of any medications you’re taking. If you are under the use of AHA, Renova®, Retin-A® or corticosteroids such as hydro-cortisone, prednisone, Kenalog®, and Elocon® you SHOULD NOT get waxed in the treated areas. If you are under the treatment of Accutane® you should not wax at all.
However… THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP OF ALL – Choosing the right place to wax! Uni K Wax Centers are centers solely dedicated to waxing and committed to providing you with the most comfortable and hygienic spa-like hair removal experience. Why? Because we have a unique combination of a proprietary all-natural and elastic wax applied at body temperature, exclusive waxing techniques perfected over 20 years, and rigorously trained waxers that you will find only at Uni K Wax Centers.
Make your appointment today and enjoy the 15% off all services and products offered during certain hours. Receive an additional 2,000 reward points (equal to $2) if you book online. Why wait? Click here to book online now.
February 1, 2014
This month’s offer, “Share the Love, Refer a Friend”, is great for both the “friend” and the person “sharing”. Refer a friend and we will give you 10,000 reward points (equal to $10) and your friend gets 10% off his or her first visit.
Our Uni K Rewards Program is growing every year into what we believe is the most “rewarding” in the industry! Our program is designed to reward you for everything you do at Uni K Wax Centers from booking online to purchasing products and services. EVERYTHING earns you points! Simple rule for rewards points: For every 1,000 points you earn you get $1 of value, redeemable on any product or service at your next visit. Easy, right? So, knowing that simple rule, we want to share with you some ways to rack up those points quickly!
- On your Birthday earn 5,000 reward points.
- Refer a friend and earn 5,000 reward points. (This month is double the points)
- Pre book your appointment and earn 1,000 points.
- Book online and earn 2,000 points.
The benefits only start there. We are committed to provide even more advantages to our Reward Members. As you may have noticed during January, we rolled out our first email special “one day” promo! In honor of the Grammy Awards, Uni K Rewards Members received 10% off facial waxing services for the day! The best part of the offer, aside from the 10% off of course, was that you could easily follow a link, book your appointment online, and get 2,000 reward points without even picking up the phone! You will be seeing a lot more of these surprise promotions throughout the year, so if you are not enrolled yet, it’s not too late, sign up at your local Uni k Wax Center… don’t miss any other rewarding opportunities!
Here are some useful things to remember:
1. Enrollment is EASY! During your next visit to any Uni K Wax Center, make sure the receptionist enrolls you and gives you your card.
2. We have a special rewards program for teens 17 years old and under, the TeenClub, which in addition to the points has the benefit of discounted prices for the most common services for a teen.
3. ALWAYS bring your Uni K Rewards or TeenClub card to your appointment and give it to the receptionist to scan when you arrive so she can ensure that you receive the appropriate points and avoid duplicate accounts.
4. It’s FREE! Yep, enrollment is free and there is no annual fee. There is no minimum amount of visits and the points never expire!
5. You can redeem your points at ANY TIME and at ANY Uni K Wax Center!
6. When you refer a friend, make sure they write your name on the new customer intake form.
7. There is no limit to the amount of friends you can refer, which means no limits on the rewards you can earn!
Speaking of opportunities, a gentle reminder that February 14th is Valentine’s Day. What could be a better gift than a gift certificate for a Uni K Wax session? You can go online and purchase a beautiful gift certificate from our web site and choose from a number of designs. We even have a design specifically for Valentine’s Day! Just click HERE and get a gift certificate for that someone special. You have the option to email it or print it yourself.
Have a wonderful month and a very Happy Valentine’s Day!
January 3, 2014
Everyone at Uni K Wax Centers would like to wish our customers and the readers of this blog a very happy and healthy New Year! We wish you nothing but success in the year ahead, and of course, smooth and healthy skin!
As readers of this blog know, we always like to have some kind of monthly special as a thank you to our loyal customers. To start this year with a highlight, we wanted to offer something that will ensure that you will have an entire year’s worth of waxing with this special offer. During the month of January, if you purchase a Series of 10 of the same type of services, we will add an extra 3 services for free, so that your waxing schedule will carry you into the next year for one low price, as most of our customers wax on average, every three to four weeks. There are a lot of benefits to purchasing a series, rather than scheduling and paying for each service separately each month, when you purchase a series in January, collectively you end up saving even more money throughout the year, on your regular service.
- You can purchase a series in the store or online.
- Any type of service form the Menu for Her or Menu for Him can be purchased as a series.
- A series can be redeemed at any Uni K Wax location in the country.
- You have 24 months to use up all of your purchased services.
- You can even use your rewards points to purchase a series.
Ah, those WONDERFUL rewards points! Many new customers became Rewards Members this last year, including the introduction of the TeenClub Reward program, allowing all loyal customers to accumulate rewards points from every purchase. This year, we are going to be doing even MORE with the Rewards Membership program to deliver even more value to our customers.
Each quarter, you will be receiving a statement giving you your balance of rewards points so that you are better able to track what you have accumulated and how many more points you need to reach to purchase whatever it is that you have set your mind to. In addition, our Rewards Members will be receiving special emails on a regular basis this year. These special emails will be for limited time offers. For example, you might receive an email that lets you know that over the next two days there will be a special price for eyebrows waxing. Or perhaps over a special holiday weekend you will receive a discount if you spend over a certain dollar amount. So if you have been reading this blog and have STILL not joined the Rewards Program, don’t wait another minute, it’s free! For those of you who are already Rewards Members, stay tuned for those emails, because they may be hitting your inbox sooner than you think! If you need to update your information and confirm your email address, simply contact your nearest center and provide them with your current details.
Once again, we wish you a happy and healthy New Year!
December 4, 2013
Looking back and looking forward…
It’s the end of the year once again and all of us at Uni K Wax are very proud to continue to lead and stay at the forefront of the waxing industry. When we opened our first center in 1993, we brought to the body waxing industry the unique concept of a professional waxing only center. The innovation only started there, since then we have provided many firsts. We were the first to provide an all natural elastic wax, applied at body temperature. We were the pioneers in the techniques that reduce ingrown hairs, redness, and makes waxing seamlessly ouchless. We put together a one of a kind comprehensive menu of services for both men and woman. From the beginning and through today we strive to be true to our core principles of providing an all-natural, safe and affordable waxing experience. After all, those are precisely what sets us apart and attracts our customers.
Staying on top requires forward thinking and a relentless desire to be the best. CEO and Founder of Uni K Wax, Noemi Grupenmager: “It is not in my nature to stand still. I always like to look forward and find ways to make our Centers and the waxing experiences they provide even better than they already are. That’s not an easy task as we have set the bar very high.” During the past year, Uni K Wax has been featured in multiple media outlets for the many “firsts” Uni K Wax keeps bringing to the industry.
Most of our “firsts” this year were geared specifically to improving our customer experience and to providing programs to make waxing even more affordable.
- We introduced the Unik TeenClub! A program specially designed to cater to teens waxing needs. The UniK TeenClub offers special pricing for selected services we have identified as the most commonly requested by teens and provides a reward program that allows them to save even more. Read more
- We added a new technique to give extra comfort to our already “ouchless” waxing process. Three new products were added as part of an additional complimentary service procedure provided before and after select waxing treatments. The new technique is highly beneficial, especially for those with particularly sensitive skin or those who are prone to ingrown hairs.
- We made our series not only available online but redeemable at any center and nationwide.
- We improved our online experience so that our customers can easily shop and book online as well as receive relevant information on services, pricing, hours of operations, promotions, etc.
- We ran a Facebook contest that had thousands of entries and great positive customer feedback.
In addition to these, a record number of new Centers opened and you can expect a lot more Centers to be opening this year as well. Noemi Grupenmager is very optimistic about the future growth of Uni K Wax. “2014 will be another great year. We will continue to see more and more Centers opening up throughout the United States and even more innovations. I am very grateful and appreciative for our customers’ loyalty, for the work and dedication of our waxers, our employees and all our franchisees, all of which make it possible to place Uni K Wax at the forefront of the Waxing Industry”.
Our Holiday gift for you is one free underarms service to be redeemed in January 2014 when you spend $45 or more on services and products during one single visit this December. Our gift cards or gift certificates make a great Holiday Gift and are available at any Center as well as online or via Facebook. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!
As we reach the end of 2013 and start 2014, all of us at Uni K Wax are very proud to keep true to our commitments of providing all-natural, safe, and affordable waxing for both women and men. From everyone at Uni K Wax Centers, we thank you for your loyalty and wish you a very happy Holiday Season and healthy New Year !
November 1, 2013
Everyone knows that October is filled with the color pink to raise awareness for Breast Cancer. Pink ribbons, pink shoes, even the National Football League gets into the action by having the players wear pink and the referees throw pink penalty flags. However, what most people don’t know is that November is becoming a month dedicated to Men’s Health Awareness. In fact, there is a movement called “Movember” committed to having an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health. What started in 2003 in Australia as 30 men growing moustaches, or “Mos”, has grown to millions of men around the world growing moustaches to support awareness for Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer, and Mental Health in the month of November. Since then, this charity foundation has raised more than $446 million globally.
Consider the following facts as an example:
- A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- One new case of prostate cancer occurs every 2.2 minutes and a man dies from the disease every 17.5 minutes.
- In the US, one in six men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime making it the most frequently diagnosed cancer in men after skin cancer
- If detected and treated early, prostate cancer has a 97 percent treatment success rate.
On average, men die five years younger than women. The suicide rate is four times higher for men than women and 24% of men are less likely to go to the doctor compared to women.
How can we all take action?
Movember is all about changing the understanding and attitudes men have towards their health. The Mo is Movember’s ribbon, it’s the catalyst for change. The goal is to raise awareness and funds to support the cause.
Part of the funds raised are used to run the annual Movember awareness campaign, which inspires literally billions of conversations. Funds are also used to create and maintain engaging resources, which educate men on the health risks they face, how to stay healthy and how to take action if they become ill. Additionally, proceeds are used to fund innovative research to improve clinical tests and treatments for prostate and testicular cancer as well as to improve physical and mental health outcomes for men.
In an effort to begin to change the conversation and focus on the positive outcomes of early detection, Uni K Wax is pleased to partner with Movember to help support their cause in several ways:
1. The“Mo” Special for him - a full facial wax promotion (excluding the moustache of course) for only $50. This special is available to all men during the month of November except for blackout dates.
2. Uni K Wax will donate 5% of sales from all its Centers preformed during the month of November for the following men’s waxing services: ears, nose, nostrils, and full face.
3. There will also be a donation box placed on the counter of every Uni K Wax Center. These boxes come directly from Movember and we encourage you to make a donation during your next waxing appointment or to simply stop by on your way home or to work and make a donation. These donation boxes will be out throughout the month of November and 100% of the money raised through them will go to Movember.
Uni K Wax is always committed to making a positive impact! We are partnering with Movember to do just that! If you are a man or a woman reading this blog, we urge you to visit www.movember.com so that you can learn more about this organization and share their important information with friends, family, and loved ones. Please help Uni K Wax support this very important cause and raise awareness for men’s health!